132kV Transmission Tower
- Aluminum grade 6082 T6
- Less than 1000kg up to 24 meters height, H-configuration
- Can be extended up to 30 meters with a weight of less than 1200 kg, H-configuration
- High corrosion resistance
The tower can be reinforced to with additional legs to accommodate anchor points and bends.
The reinforcement is built with standard sections, to keep unique parts to a minimum.
- Anti-slip climbing rungs
- 6 meter sections with a weight of 108 kg
- Bolted splice connectors
- Use your preferred supplier of the transverse part; we will make sure the interface is fit-for-purpose.
By using a metallic material, we open up for strong local connections with brackets that facilitate fixing with threaded rods.
At the same time, aluminium has the corrosive properties necessary for a buried foundation, if so desired.
- One pallet, one tower.
- The bill of material is standardized to a few key parts, securing an efficient and transparent supply chain.
- With an end-to-end Norwegian supply chain, we maintain a low carbon footprint and facilitate your delivery assurance procedures.